Title: COBOL Sr. P/A Operations Support Applications
Job Number: 2033
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionParticipate as a team member in supporting the batch and on-line package tracking system as well as Field Services Reporting. Provide administrative support to Group Managers and Project Managers in the areas of project schedules and budget preparation, user interface and internal needs. Individuals in this support group are given increasing responsibilities including on-call duties for systems.
- Three or more years of increasingly responsible experience in business analysis, requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Excellent teamwork and customer relations skills.
- Experience in COBOL or COBOL II using databases and VSAM files.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with MVS/JCL, TSO/ISPF, Panvalet and Panexec utilities.
- Experience in DL/1 database programming, Fastpath/BMP processing.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved