Title: COBOL Sr. P/A Sales & National Applications
Job Number: 2046
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionParticipate as a team member in supporting various National Accounts & Sales systems. On smaller projects will act independently, conducting all phases of the project, from requirements definition through implementation. These projects will generally be enhancements or interfaces to existing systems. Will provide on call support for some of these systems.
- At least two years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst in business application programming with progressing responsibilities in analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Experience supporting mission critical applications.
- Demonstrated structured program development using COBOL or COBOL II.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with system development methodologies.
- Analytical ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions effectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project management experience.
- Experience with DL/1 database applications.
- Experience with marketing applications.
- Rapid acquisition and good retention of business and technical skills.
- Experience developing CICS systems.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved