Title: COBOL Sr. P/A For Pricing/Marketing
Job Number: 2058
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionAs a team member, participate in projects to support new and existing Pricing and Corporate Marketing systems. On smaller projects will act independently, conducting all phases of the project, from requirements definition through implementation. These projects will generally be enhancements or interfaces to existing systems. Will provide on-call support for various systems.
- 2 + years experience as a Programmer/Analyst in business application programming with progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- Experience supporting mission critical applications.
- 2 + years experience in large scale IBM environment using JCL,TSO/SPF, COBOL or COBOL II structured program development.
- Experience developing CICS applications.
- Experience with system development methodologies.
- Analytical ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with DL/1 database, marketing applications and distributed systems applications.
- Rapid acquisition and good retention of business and technical knowledge.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved