Title: COBOL Sr. P/A For Payroll Application
Job Number: 2065
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionAs a member of the Payroll Support group, participate in ITS support of the DBS Payroll System. Either as a team leader or team member, perform all development tasks (design, development and implementation) for new Payroll sub-applications; support existing processes. Provide on-call support for the Payroll. Interact with Payroll, Human Resources, and Labor Relations, and other ITS support groups.
- 2 or more years experience as a programmer/analyst with progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, development, and support in a batch MVS environment.
- Experience with systems development methodology.
- Competence in structured COBOL programming.
- Ability to interface with clients in a highly professional manner.
- Ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions quickly and efficiently; strong requirements-gathering ability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with: MVS JCL, PANVALET, TSO/ISPF, VSAM, CICS.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in business and financial systems, with emphasis in Payroll.
- Project management experience through the entire development cycle.
- Experience working with vendor packages.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved