Title: Data Com/Analyst For Network Comp Design Scvs
Job Number: 2082
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionProvide consulting support to project teams implementing systems on distributed platforms, including architectural guidance in the use of LAN/WAN technology, Netware, NT, UNIX and MVS. Assist in designing Airborne’s Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks. Manage or participate in the investigation, selection, and integration of hardware, software, and services for LAN/WAN communications, servers, and distributed systems management.
- Three years experience designing Local Area Networks in a multi-protocol, multiplatform environment.
- Experience configuring routers and switches.
- Experience in tuning LAN performance.
- Experience with networking protocols, including SNA, TCP/IP and IPX.
- Familiarity with Wide Area Networking.
- Experience with UNIX and NT.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Systems integration and project management experience.
- Experience with Fast Ethernet, FDDI, or ATM, Tivoli TME or CA-Unicenter.
- Experience wit Internet/Intranet technologies.
- Experience with the Request for Proposal process.
- Application architecture experience.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved