Title: P/A For Electronic Systems Support Grp
Job Number: 2159
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionProvide technical support for EC/EDI applications and systems that support Electronic Commerce functions at Airborne. Provide technical support for customer implementations including analysis of customer requirements, consulting, development of instructions for changes to customer systems, coordination of implementation activities. Participate as a team member in enhancement of existing and development of new EC/EDI applications. The ideal candidate must be adept at handling multiple assignments with ever changing user/customer priorities.
- 3 or more years experience as a Programmer/Analyst with progressive responsibilites in analysis, design, developement, and implementation.
- Strong analytical, research, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Recent experience with DL/1 database and Cobol II programming.
- Knowledge of VSAM files and MVS/JCL.
- Experience working with customers and/or users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with structured analysis, design and development techniques.
- Knowledge of electronic data interchange and data communication.
- Experience with CICS development techniques.
- Knowledge of transportation or marketing business.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved