Title: Sr. Computer Operator 2
Job Number: 2200
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionThis is an offshift position as part of a team operating 2 large scale computers and all supporting equipment in an MVS mainframe environment, including console, printroom, and Komstar operator. Duties include assisting in problem resolution and providing an effective coordination effort with Network Operations, and all other appropriate groups. HOURS: 3:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday - Tuesday
- 5+ Years experience as a computer operator in a large MVS mainframe environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TSO/SPF, CA7/11, JES, JCL, and VTAM, and knowledge of computer hardware.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background education in Data Processing.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and effective training skills.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved