Title: COBOL Software Developer For Marketing Division
Job Number: 2203
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionAs a team member, will participate in projects to support new and existing Marketing Division systems. On smaller projects will act independently, conducting all phases of the project, from requirements definition through implementation. These projects will generally be enhancements or interfaces to existing systems. Will provide oncall support for various systems.
- At least three years experience as a Programmer/Analyst in business application programming with progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, coding, and testing.
- At least three years experience in large scale IBM environment using JCL TSO/SPF.
- Experience developing CICS applications and experiene with DL/1 database applications.
- Experience supporting mission critical applications.
- Demonstrated structured program development using COBOL or COBOLII.
- Experience with system development methodologies.
- Analytical ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions effectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project management experience.
- Experience with marketing applications.
- Rapid acquisition and good retention of business and technical knowledge.
- Experience with distributed systems applications.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved