Title: Development Center Analyst
Job Number: 2207
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionProvide system integration consulting services and development tool choice recommendations to project teams. Assist teams on development tools, techniques, and methodology during the course of development projects. Certify new product releases of productivity tools and notify developers of changes. Maintain the development environment used by System Development. Write articles for the internal newsletter covering tool tips and techniques and provide information contents for the Windows-based Developers Reference.
- Strong support and customer service orientation.
- 4 or more years experience in application development, with progressive responsibilities in requirements definition, analysis, design, development, and implementation of application systems.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with at least one of the following development languages or tools: Forte/PowerBuilder or Visual Basic/C++
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with COBOL, TSO/ISPF, IMS or CICS, Sybase OmniCONNECT.
- Exposure to a variety of mainframe and distributed tools, such as: CAInterTest, Report Writer, CA-Verify, REXX, CLIST, ISPF Dialog, VIA/Insight, VIA/SmartTest, VIA/SmartEdit, PVCS, Panvalet, Panexec.
- Object oriented analysis, design and programming experience or training.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related Certificate from accredited higher-education institution.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved