Title: COBOL Systems Analyst For Global Tracking Application
Job Number: 2234
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionAs a team member, support and provide technical expertise in all areas of systems development and operation. Provide administrative support to Group Managers and Project Managers in the areas of project schedule and budget preparation, user interface, and internal needs. Individuals in this support group are given increasing responsibilities so that they will be called upon to lead support systems and development projects. Application areas include; revenue and operational processing, manifesting and pickup, flight tracking and loading.
- Three or more years experience as a programmer/analyst.
- Progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Two or more years programming using COBOL or COBOL II, database and VSAM files.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with coding in a teleprocessing environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with MVS/JCL.,TSO/ISPF
- Experience with PANVALET and PANEXEC utilities.
- Experience in DL/1 database programming.
- Experience in the development of CICS (Command Level) systems.
- Experience with structured analysis, design and development techniques.
- Familiarity with distributed applications and concepts.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved