Title: COBOL Programmer
Job Number: 2236
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionParticipate as a team member in supporting and providing technical expertise in all areas of systems development and operation. Provide administrative support to Group Managers and Project Managers in the areas of project schedules and budget preparation, user interface and internal needs. Individuals in this support group are given increasing responsibilities including on-call duties for systems. Application areas include Focus Off-line processing, Field Services Reporting, Fleet, Properties, and other distributed applications.
- Three or more years of increasingly responsible experience in business analysis, requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Experience in Cobol or Cobol II using databases and VSAM files.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Powerbuilder or other distributed application development tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with MVS/JCL, TSO/ISPF.
- Experience with Panvalet and Panexec utilities.
- Experience with Fastpath/BMP processing.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved