Title: Distributed Systems Analyst For Network Computing Design Services
Job Number: 2238
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Description2-Positions, Req#'s 2238,2240 Provide consulting support to systems development project teams implementing solutions on distributed platforms by cooperatively identifying, analyzing, costing, and selecting alternatives for technical and application architecture. Supply guidance in the use of LAN/WAN technology, Unix, Oracle, MVS, Netware, and NT. Manage or participate in the implementation of distributed systems infrastructure. Manage or participate in the identification, evaluation, and integration of key distributed products for application middleware, systems management, capacity planning, etc.
- Two+ years small or medium project management experience.
- Four+ years experience in the design and implementation experience with large-scale client/server systems utilizing Unix servers, Windows clients, and server-based RDBMS’s.
- Familiarity with a broad range of client-server technology and issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- LAN design experience.
- Consulting and/or systems integration experience.
- Experience in the definition of formal architectural standards.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved