Title: Applications Analyst
Job Number: 2272
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionParticipate as a team member in supporting various mainframe National Accounts systems and a distributed Sales Force Automation system. Work independently on smaller projects, conducting all phases of the systems development life cycle, from requirements definition through implementation. These projects will generally be enhancements or interfaces to existing systems.
- 3 years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst in business application programming with progressing responsibilities in analysis, design, code, test and implementation.
- 3 years experience in large IBM environment using JCL and TSO/SPF.
- Experience developing CICS systems.
- Experience supporting mission critical applications.
- Demonstrated structured program development using COBOL or COBOL II.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with system development methodologies.
- Analytical ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions effectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with DL/1 database applications.
- Experience with Marketing or Sales applications.
- Rapid acquisition and good retention of business and technical skills.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved