Title: Development Center CICS Consultant
Job Number: 2455
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionThe applicant will have responsibility for assigned Development Center projects, such as maintaining, evaluating and testing new productivity tools. Assist Systems Development with technical and procedural problems by providing consultation on the use of tools, methodology, systems design, debugging, and other items. Provide support for new product releases of productivity tools. Maintain the development/test environment used by Systems Development (such as test CICS regions, compile panels, etc.). Write internal newsletter articles covering tips and techniques of using productivity tools. Participate in developing new ITS standards, procedures and guidelines and providing information contents for the Windows-based Programmer's Reference.
- A strong support and customer service orientation.
- COBOL and CICS/ESA programming experience.
- Experience with these tools: CA-Intertest, File-AID, VIA/SmartTest.
- Minimum of three years experience in a large scale MVS environment
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with DL/I - IMS and VSAM.
- Experience or exposure to a variety of tools, such as: Report Writer, CA-Verify, REXX, CLIST, ISPF Dialog, VIA/Insight, VIA/SmartEdit, Panvalet, Panexec.
- Experience or training in Internet/intranet or technologies.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related Certificate from accredited higher-education institution.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved