Title: Manager, Application Development (Customer Service)
Job Number: 2517
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionManage a team of professional programmer analysts who, in support of Field Customer Service and the CAC, develop, maintain and implement system changes. Provide consultation recommendations of information system alternatives to business problems and situations. The manger will monitor progress against plans to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget, prepare staff performance reviews and recommend salary increases. Collaborate with other Systems Development managers to make the best use of resources while meeting business needs.
- Progressively responsible information technology experience, or equivalent industry experience that includes knowledge of project management or the development life cycle.
- Experience managing applications developers responsible for call center applications including VRU, FAX and Voice PBX data.
- Experience managing application developers supporting mainframe (Cobol/CICS/DLI/VSAM) and distributed (Visual Basic/ACCESS) applications.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and lead effectively in a dynamic environment of rapidly changing priorities and business issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of management in written and verbal form; ability to grasp business needs and opportunities and apply information systems solutions effectively.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively for all sides.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Computer Telephony Integration, FORTE and three tier applications development experience.
- Knowledge of Lucent PBX phone systems.
- Prior Experience in the development and support of large scale CICS systems; familiarity with Airborne's
- Business knowledge of Airborne's Customer Service Division or general call center management concepts.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved