Title: Market Information Analyst
Job Number: 2536
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionProvide management information and decision support for the pricing department. Design and implement applications in VISUAL BASIC/VBA to fulfill user requirements primarily regarding customer information, pricing programs and process enhancements. Write programs and extract data using RAMIS and EASYTREIVE. Support end user computing in MS Office LAN environment.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with VISUAL BASIC or VBA; RAMIS/EASYTREIVE or other 4th generation language.
- Advance spreadsheet experience (EXCEL).
- Experience in programming and/or designing and implementing systems solutions to business problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; statistical analysis skills.
- Detail oriented ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and supported users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with COBOL; JCL; MS access or other database applications.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved