Title: Manager Production Support
Job Number: 2543
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionManage a team of professional analysts performing Production Control, Problem Management, Change Management, and Configuration Management functions for Airborne’s mainframe and distributed systems computer and network environments. Provide leadership in the development and implementation of standards, policies, procedures and processes in support of these functions. Provide consulting to System Development and Application Support groups to assure compliance with Operational Requirements. Create and maintain teamwork and competency in assigned staff to achieve high level of customer service. Manage vendor relationship and performance.
- BA/BS Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- Three to five years progressive experience managing Production Control in a large scale, mixed platform environment, including MVS and UNIX operating systems.
- Demonstrable ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of CA-7, Autosys, INFO/MAN system management tools.
- Knowledge of Airborne business functions, ITS Operations and technical environment.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved