Title: Manager Application Production Support
Job Number: 2544
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionManage a team of professional analysts supporting the production operations of administrative, finance and revenue systems in Airborne’s mainframe and distributed systems computer and network environment. Provide leadership in the development and implementation of standards, policies, procedures and processes in support of these functions. Provide consulting to System Development and Application Support groups to assure compliance with Operational Requirements. Create and maintain teamwork and competency in assigned staff to achieve high level of customer service. Manage vendor relationship and performance.
- BA/BS Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
- Three to five years progressive experience managing support of production application systems in a large scale, mixed platform environment, including MVS and UNIX operating systems.
- Demonstrable ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle DBMS, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, or other financial and human resource applications.
- Working knowledge of operational requirements of payroll applications.
- Knowledge of Airborne business functions, ITS Operations and technical environment.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved