Title: Network Operations Technician
Job Number: 2570
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionProvide first level support and monitoring of our global data communications networks, and the distributed Unix &Netware and LAN environment. Work with a variety of Airborne support groups and outside vendors for problem resolution. Shift hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 4:00 PM-Midnight and requires oncall responsibility.
- Must have working knowledge of modems, DSU's, multiplexor equipment, 3270 controllers, terminals and printers.
- Experience with network problem determination and Netview/NPDA.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- SNA/SDLC,x.25, TCP/IP, and async protocols.
- Familiar with Unix, PC Networks, routers, LAN concentrators, IBM Netview/6000, Word and Excel.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved