Title: Production Management Analyst
Job Number: 2584
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionMaintain Airborne’s batch production environment. This includes installing programs, procs and JCL, as well as understanding and performing scheduling for batch and distributed applications. Review all batch changes for adherence to company standards. Utilize and provide expertise on several tools of the trade - CA7, CA11, JCL PREP, Autosys, Sunrise, TSO/ISPF , INFO Management. Perform some development using REXX and CLIST. Manage the installation of upgrades to the tool set - CA7, CA11 etc. Perform oncall services for the production batch environment. Manage special projects.
- Experience with MVS OS/JCL, CA1, CA7, TSO/ISPF, INFO Management.
- Familiarity of desktop hardware and software.
- Current production experience supporting a multi-platform environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies (hardware and software).
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Experience in a large Mainframe environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exposure to TCPIP/FTP.
- Experience with CA11, Panvalet, Panexec, DFDSS, ABARS, IBM Utilities, REXX.
- Experience with structured approaches to change management and problem resolution, distributed scheduling software, configuration management, Attachmate Extra .
- Experience with distributed systems management tools for monitoring distributed applications.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved