Title: COBOL Software Developer For Payroll
Job Number: 2603
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionAs a member of the Payroll Support group, participate in ITS support of the GEAC (formerly DBS) Payroll System. As a team member, you will participate in all development tasks (design, development and implementation) for new Payroll sub-applications as well as providing support for existing processes. Team members provide oncall support, interact with Payroll, Human Resources, Labor Relations, and other ITS support group personnel.
- Two or more years experience as a Cobol programmer/analyst with progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, development, support.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team oriented, self-starter with a proven ability to quickly learn new applications and development tools.
- Ability to interface with clients in a highly professional manner.
- Experience with MVS JCL, TSO/ISPF, VSAM.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in business and financial systems, with emphasis in Payroll.
- Experience working with: Vendor packages
- CICS, PANVALET
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved