Title: COBOL Developer For Marketing/Customer Automation
Job Number: 2605
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionAs a team member, participate on projects supporting Inside Sales (ACTsoftware and interfaces to the mainframe), Corporate Marketing, and Customer Automation (Libra and Lightship Admin). On smaller projects will act independently, conducting all phases of the project from requirements definition through implementation. These projects will generally be enhancements or interfaces to existing systems. Provide oncall support for various systems.
- At least three years experience as a Programmer/Analyst in business application programming with progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, coding, testing.
- At least three years experience in a large scale IBM environment using JCL, TSO/ISPF.
- Experience developing CICS systems.
- Experience with database applications.
- Experience supporting mission-critical applications
- Demonstrated structured program development using Cobol or Cobol II.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with system development methodologies.
- Analytical ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions effectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with DL/1.
- Training/experience using ACT software.
- Experience training analysts or users.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with Marketing or Sales applications.
- Rapid acquisition and good retention of business and technical skills.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved