Title: Wireless Communication Analyst
Job Number: 2606
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionSuccessful applicant will have responsibility for the following areas within the Wireless Communication Services (WCS) group: Expedite restoration of down radio systems. Recommend radio system modification or enhancements, Business analysis related to radio systems, cellular telephones, pagers and other wireless technologies. Manage surplus equipment disposition/inventory. Purchase recommendations for additional radios to existing radio systems. Provide technical support, on call regional field support.
- Customer service experience in support of wireless technologies.
- Experience with the management of large fleets using SMR radio systems, 800/900MHz single user, and private user trunked systems.
- Broad knowledge of radio system configurations and characteristics for all frequency bands.
- Project management of medium/large size radio system installation.
- Strong background in the use of personal computers, with emphasis on the use of Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel.
- Understanding of part 90 FCC rules and regulations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical ability to identify business needs and apply available technical solutions effectively.
Desired Skills and Experience
- FCC licensing experience, specifically 800/900 MHz.
- Direct experience with communications systems in the transportation industry.
- Experience in managing multiple projects of varying complexity and duration.
- History of multi-vendor negotiation involvementechnical skills.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved