Title: Wireless Services Technician
Job Number: 2607
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionSuccessful applicant will have responsibility for the following areas within the Wireless Communication Services (WCS) group: Consolidate radio operating cost data and produce monthly and adhoc reports. General support for the operation of Airborne Express wireless communications systems. Expedite restoration of down radio systems. Manage surplus equipment disposition/inventory. Provide first echelon technical support to the field. Manage radio system moves in conjunction with facility re-locations. Purchase recommendations for add on radios. Manage radio system activation and deactivations. Perform wireless coverage analysis and testing.
- Knowledge of conventional and trunked systems.
- Customer service experience in support of wireless technologies.
- Broad knowledge of radio system configurations and characteristics. for all frequency band.
- Strong background in the use of personal computers, with emphasis. on the use of Microsoft Access, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Direct experience with wireless comm. systems in the transportation industry
- Experience in managing multiple projects of varying complexity and duration
- History of multi-vendor negotiation involvement
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved