Title: COBOL Software Developer For International Express
Job Number: 2608
Location: Seattle, WA
Job DescriptionParticipate as a team member and project manager developing new systems and enhancing current systems used by International Express. Provide on-going support as a team member for these systems through problem solving, responding to client questions, analyzing requests and estimating project effort. Perform all development tasks from initial analysis through implementation. Applications include Rating, Airbill Entry, Postal Code Routing, EDI support, and off-line reporting systems.
- At least 3 years as a programmer/analyst with progressive responsibilities in analysis, design, development and support of mainframe COBOL/COBOL II systems.
- Experience with JCL, TSO/ISPF.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills to identify true business needs and apply effective systems solutions.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Positive support of team goals and decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with CICS, DL/1.
- Knowledge of air freight business processes.
- Project Management experience.
Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
For more information, please reference job number and contact:
Email: [email protected]
(ASCII text please)
Information Systems Recruiter
3101 Western Avenue
PO Box 662
Seattle, WA 98111-0662
FAX (206) 286-4245
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved