- Always put a weight on your airbill.
- Use the packaging you get from your carrier -- it's free.
- Be sure to designate "letter" or "package" on airbill.
- Always address express shipments to a street address, never a P.O. Box.
- Never guess at a zip.
- Before you ship Saturday Delivery, make sure someone will be there to receive.
- Avoid over-insuring.
- Don't over pack.
- Shipping liquids or chemicals? Call your carrier first.
- Select the service level you need based on the required delivery time.
Home | Return To Top
Track Your Shipment | About Airborne | Services | Using Airborne | What's New? | Comments | Contents
© 1996 Airborne Freight Corporation -- All Rights Reserved